Monday, 24 January 2011

Christmas Present from Crosby Beach

A few weeks before Christmas my friend Becky approached me about a brilliant idea she'd had for a Christmas present. She wanted to do something different for her Mum and Gran this year and decided that it would be really nice for them to have some lovely, fun photographs of her.  So one weekend we headed over to her very favourite spot, Crosby Beach. It's such a beautiful coastline with stunning views that is wasn't difficult to get the creative juices flowing! I knew as soon as we arrived we were in for a fun packed day! Here are a few of my favourite photos, I hope you like them as much as I do!








1 comment:

Sarah Vivienne said...

Looks like you both had a lot of fun! My favourite picture is the eighth one, the landscape one on the sand dune. Beautiful composition and lovely moment x