Sunday, 2 January 2011

Sisters

My friend Roxy (in the pink scarf) moved to the UK from Romania 9 years ago and although she has kept in close contact with friends and family she hasn't seen her beloved sisters in all that time!  This summer her sister Ina came to stay for a couple of weeks, so it was the perfect opportunity to get them together, have some fun and make up for a tiny little bit of lost time!

We headed up to Macclesfield forest to catch the late afternoon sun... yes it was out! Thanks so much lovely ladies it was an amazing experience and I had a big smile on my face throughout all the editing! Oh and Roxy, I can't wait to meet your other 3 sisters!







3 comments:

Peter Hicks Amateur Photography said...

All stunning I love everything about these shots, composition to die for, spot on focus you name it you have it.

I can't shot like this and quit honestly I don't think I will ever be able to match this standard. I wish it was the equipment I would rush out tomorrow but it isn't it's down to you and your skill.

Well done - Peter

Peter Hicks Amateur Photography said...

This last message was timed at 06:25 when in fact it's 14:25 on my computer thought you might want to know - Peter again

Charlotte Palazzo said...

Wow! That is praise indeed. Thank you Peter for your lovely comment, it is much appreciated! It's amazing what you can achieve when you're having fun, don't be so hard on yourself! :0)