Sunday, 20 March 2011

Angel's Fury By Bryony Pearce

I met the incredibly lovely and talented Bryony Pearce a few weeks ago to talk about some portraits she needed doing. Bryony's a writer and is having her first book Angel's Fury published by Egmont in July so it is a really exciting time for her! Bryony needed some author photos for her book and other publicity material so as you can imagine I jumped at the chance! Here are a few of my favourite shots from the day.

If you would like to pre order Angel's Fury or read more about it please follow this link to Bryony's website.





3 comments:

bryonypearce said...

I was so pleased with these - I've been recommending you everywhere! My publisher is really pleased too - they're happy to have 'such professional photos to work with'.
Thank you.
Bryony

Pam said...

Really lovely photos and what a gorgeous model. Will find out more about her book too. Well done Charlie. xx

whatidoisme said...

Great shots - interesting project.
Sue