Sunday, 17 April 2011

Colourful portraits at Lyme Park

A couple of weeks ago Sue Brown contacted me about some portraits she wanted for her new website. I jumped at the chance to photograph her and as soon as spring had sprung off we went to the beautiful Lyme Park. I have known Sue for a number of years now and I always marvel at what a creative and colourful person she is and today was no exception! Whilst editing the pictures I experimented with turning some of them into black and white but they just didn't work! Sue needed to stay in full, bright colour which I think shows off her happy, bright personality beautifully.

Sue is a very talented artist who does hand-drawn illustrations for presentations, print and web. You can find some of her work here.






2 comments:

idcoach said...

Pleased to see that I co-ordinate nicely with your blog's wallpaper ... thanks again for a brilliant and relaxed photoshoot.
Sue

Pam said...

These are just lovely. They're so full of colour and texture and life. You've really captured Sue here and her eyes are amazing. Superb!