Monday, 31 October 2011

Midsummer Romance - {Kate & Nev's E-Shoot at Oakwell Hall}

I'm so excited to share this post! Not only because they are a gorgeous, lovely couple but because they are my extended family! Kate and Nev came across my work on the fabulous Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog, they knew I was a keen photographer but didn't realise I covered weddings too! So, when they contacted me and asked if I would capture their wedding day I did a little dance around my study and accepted!! First things first though of course... The engagement shoot!

I met them over at Oakwell Hall near Leeds back in July. We we're so lucky and had the most gorgeous summer evening light for the shoot. Kate and Nev were complete naturals in front of the camera even though they both said they didn't like having their photo taken! Oakwell Hall is a beautiful venue with lots of different types of backdrops, don't even get me started on the flowers and fields and ponds and... I think you get the picture!

Here are a few of my favourites...













2 comments:

Hilary Shea said...

This is a gorgeous location for an engagement shoot! Love it!

Hilary {Bayside Bride} // info@baysidebride.com // http://baysidebride.com

Roxana Pirlea said...

What a lovely location! Gorgeous pictures, Charlie! The sun, warmth and smiles remind me of summer. Oh la la! C'est l'amour! x