Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Love is Sweet at The Cherry Blossom Bakery

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing stunningly delicious Valentine's cupcakes at the Cherry Blossom Bakery! As you can imagine I was in my element! Photography, cupcakes and vintage cups and saucers! Bliss!
The Cherry Blossom Bakery is such a gorgeous little teashop on Church Street in Macclesfield. They really know how to do things properly and will serve you afternoon tea and slices of cake on beautiful vintage crockery! If there's a few of you do make sure you phone and book though as it's one busy little place!

They also do an exquisite array of bespoke Wedding cakes that won't kill your budget and even cupcake decorating classes, there is just no end to its loveliness!

Anyway I hope you enjoy the photos and that you all have a lovely Valentine's Day. Why not treat yourself or your other half to one of their yummy cakes you'll even get it beautifully gift wrapped? They are Yum!

Charlie x






1 comment:

Knikki said...

I feel hungry now I have just looked at this